Grand Bazar Road Side Food Restaurants

So it was a cold and stormy night on Monday but that didn't stop the grumbling of my stomach to yearn for something grilled and fried .... yummy!! So Burger it was ..... but where shall I go? I jumped in my car, braved through the weather conditions and found myself at Grand Bazar, there the streets are lined with great fast food outlets serving a wide variety of international foods like Arepas, Soups, Burgers, Grilled Lamb, Grilled Fish, Grilled Chicken, Gyros just to name a few. The crowd was patient, the service was hospitable and the prices was affordable. A meal may cost between $35 TT to $60TT but the taste is sooo not disappointing. After receiving your meal you can have a seat and enjoy the ambiance of the cheerful laughter and chatter of the people around you. Have you ever been to Grand Bazar Roadside Fast Food Restaurants?

No comments:

Post a Comment